Our boarding program is designed to provide superior care, training and conditioning for sport horses on a selected basis. Each horse has a highly customized program created to maximize our client’s performance goals. We only offer full care, training and conditioning packages. We do not offer pasture board or any level of partial care board. The Grove Members have priority over all other applicants.
Each of our clients receives highly personalized attention for both riders and their horses. Our professional staff cares for client’s horses as if they were their own and we prioritize the overall well-being and safety of our clients and their horses as our highest priority.
Our Boarding Services are customized to the unique needs of every horse. Most packages include, but are not limited to the following:
- 24 hour on-site manager available with late evening checks
- Assigned groom for consistent care and oversight of horse’s well-being.
- Individualized, twice daily feeding schedules.
- Ample quality grass/alfalfa hay. Fed 4 times a day.
- Daily turnout provided in private turnouts except in cases of severe weather.
- Customized daily care and grooming routine.
- Customized training and conditioning schedule managed by our Director.
- On-site veterinary services or use of client’s selected veterinarian (as requested or needed). Monthly worming and all vaccinations included.
- Routine farrier appointments (at owner’s expense) scheduled as needed.
- Daily blanketing; as necessary.
- Automatic waterers cleaned daily.
- Fly control by automatic, all natural fly spray system.
- Weight and health monitored monthly and nutrition adjusted accordingly.
- Salt and minerals provided.
- Preferential use of entire facility.
Pricing and rate sheets are available upon request.